Join us on a mission
Do you love the Great Outdoors? Are you passionate about protecting the planet? Do you believe that great single malt should be enjoyed not endured...then if so, you could be one of the first ever River Rockstars
We are looking for good people who share our passion for whisky and the great outdoors to help us on a mission to welcome more people into single malt.
In exchange for sharing your adventures, and importantly your 'after-adventures', you will receive some River Rock merchandise and discount codes to share with your friends. We'll even invite you along on some of our own adventures...
Like the beginning of all good friendships, we have no idea where this will go but we are excited at the prospect of finding out!
If you'd like to get involved, there's no time-consuming interview or application. Just give us a reason to choose you.
Use the form on this page to tell us a bit about yourself. What inspires you? How do you make the most of the Great Outdoors? What would be your favourite way of enjoying a River Rock at the end of the day? ...As you know from our wonderfully wonky bottles, we wholeheartedly embrace individuality so be yourself, in all your glorious wonkiness!
We'll select a few of you and send you a 'welcome pack' including some River Rock and our fantastic branded Klean Kanteen tumblers to get you started
- This position is obviously unpaid, but hey, who needs money when you have the kudos of being an official River Rockstar
- We are initially limited to the UK and Ireland. Watch this space for International opportunities coming soon
- Over 18s only (and if you are fortunate enough to be a real baby-faced 18 year old, lucky you but you'll need to wait a few more years)
- All River Rockstars will be expected to enjoy River Rock responsibly...but then you obviously know that
- Remember to tell us where we can find you on social channels and if you want more details or fancy a chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org